Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Delighted. . . ummmm. . . working on it!

So, I have been feeling bad about my last post and how negative and whiny it was.  Yes, it is an honest portrayal of how I have felt recently, but there was no hope, no even in this I will overcome. . . so I will now see the positives.

I am thankful that my headaches are just that - headaches.  They are not a brain tumor, cancer, or any other life threatening disease.

I am thankful for the miracle of medicine and doctors (medical and chiropractic) and the options that are out there for pain management.

I am thankful that I know the Great Physician and that healing comes from Him. . . in whatever form he chooses.

So, I will choose to delight myself in Him. . . . in spite of my circumstances.

Oh, and my meds finally kicked in again so I am pain free - amazing how that helps perspective too!

No comments: