Monday, June 28, 2010

Attitude Update

I know, I know, you are thinking, "is it really an update if she just told us about it yesterday?" 

Well, yes it is. 

Here's why.

Has anyone ever had someone stop by unannounced, say just after dinner while trying to do the evening scramble to fit in playing, housework, and bedtime?  And is that someone a someone you don't want to see the disaster your house is because you haven't cleaned up the table after dinner and there are toys everywhere?  Oh and do you have your favorite (albeit ugly) pajama pants on?  Yes, yes and yes. . . . I have. . .tonight. 

Did I make a snide comment to said (actually unsaid) person about using a phone?  No.  Did I shut the door in their face?  No.  Did I invite them in and make polite mature conversation?  YES!!!!

Aren't you proud?

No comments: